- CAN MY TRIP INCLUDE A STOPOVER IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY?
Yes this is possible. With a little extra charge you can avail that facility. Saudi Arabian Airlines, Qatar Airways, Egypt Air, Royal Jordanian, Gulf Air, Etihad, Emirates and Turkish Airlines allow you to include destinations in your trip within Asia, the Middle East, Far East and Africa.
- MY PASSPORT IS NOT BRITISH, CAN I AVAIL AN UMRAH VISA?
You can get an Umrah visa on foreign passport in the following conditions:
- If you are enjoying indefinite stay.
- Staying with your British life partner in Britain.
- Staying in UK for work.
- Your stay is on student visa.
- CAN I MAKE CHANGES OR CANCEL MY FLIGHT?
• Many of the cheaper tickets are more restricted, non changeable and non refundable except taxes, and in some cases taxes are not fully refunded.
• Some tickets are changeable and refundable but usually at a fee.
- HOW MANY HOURS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE SHOULD I CHECK IN
This depends on specific airlines, but generally:
• International flights at least 3 hours prior to departure
• European destinations at least 2 hours prior to departure
• Domestic flights at least 1 hour prior to departure
Please note: if you arrive at the airport later than your specified time we cannot accept responsibility if you are unable to travel.
- AT WHAT AGE IS AN AIR PASSENGER CONSIDERED AN INFANT/CHILD?
Infant: 0- 23 Months for the full travel period.
Child: 2-11 years for the full travel period.
Infants are not allocated a seat and will be required to travel on an adults lap. If you require a seat for your infant you will need to purchase a child seat.
- HOW CAN I MAKE A PAYMENT ARE THERE ANY SURCHARGES?
- We offer easy and convenient ways to pay: (There are NO additional booking fees or hidden charges when booking with us)
- No surcharge for paying cash into our bank account
- No surcharge for online banking
- No surcharge for paying by your visa debit card
- No surcharge for paying cash at our retail office
- We accept payment by debit or credit card using our secure online payment link (link will be sent on customer’s request)
- HOW CAN I BOOK MY TICKET?
- Visit us at 530 Coventry Road, Small Heath, Birmingham B10 0UN
- Call us at 0121 772 0542
- WHICH TERMINAL IS MY FLIGHT DEPARTING FROM?
Your e-ticket or the itinerary sent along with your paper ticket (if applicable) will have the information about the departure terminal of your flight. You may also contact us at 0121 772 0542 if you are unsure of the information.
- HOW DO I CHECK IF MY FLIGHT IS ON TIME?
London Gatwick Airport
London Heathrow Airport
- WHAT ARE LOW AND HIGH SEASONS?
Following three holidays seasons are high season every year
- Easter holidays (March-April)
- Summer holidays (July to August)
- Christmas holidays (December to January)
- IS IT BETTER TO BUY EARLY TICKETS OR CAN I SAVE MONEY BY BOOKING AT THE LAST MINUTE?
We advise our customers to buy tickets well before holidays to be able to have cheap tickets (usually 6 to 7 months early) especially when you are planning to travel in annual holidays.
- WHAT ARE THE OFFICE TIMINGS?
You are welcome to visit us
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
Saturday 10am to 2pm
You can also call us during following timings:
Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm
Saturday 8am to 7pm
Sunday 10am to 4pm *
*Please note that our office is physically closed on Sunday but you can still reach us by calling us at 0121 772 0542 and purchase ticket online.
- I HAVE A LONG TRANSIT STAY, WILL AIRLINE PROVIDE ME HOTEL?
It depends! Most airlines do not these days, however, some will do depending on number of factors. Let's say you are travelling with Emirates and there are two connections available at the time of your booking, one connection has 5 hour stay and other has 16 hours, now, if you have booked 16 hours stay intentionally then airline will not provide you hotel stay claiming it as your own choice. However, if there is no other connection available then it's always good to ask our call centre staff about the hotel.
If there has been a delay during your first flight, which is airline's fault then it's airline's duty to find you another suitable connection or provide you hotel stay at transit airport. Not all transit airports have hotels inside the airport and airline cannot do much if there is not hotel inside airport and if the airport country requires you to obtain a transit visa before landing in that country.